Fagus sylvatica is native from fresh and humid part of Western Europe. This specie is close relative to the american beech (Fagus grandifolia), so this 3D model can be use for both american and European landscapes.
This models suite is a real beech machine full of innovations which can generate easily any beech shape, from a gnarled isolated short tree to a tall and long forest tree.
Bundle of 3 items :
- Fagus sylvatica : Model with sophisticated materials for Vue users.
- Fagus sylvatica export : Same as above but with 100% bitmap materials for a perfect export.
- Fagus leaves bed : Item for making leaves bed. Under beech forest. React to season. For Vu users.
For more details and pruchase please go to this link http://www.cornucopia3d.com/purchase.php?item_id=14181
- Age, Health and Season Prameters.
- 23 published parameters.
- 32 presets.
- Automatic snow between season 90% and season 100%.
- Lichen and moss on north and flat faces of the trunk and branches.
- Bark mushroom (Fomitopsis) growing on trunk base. Customizable in quantity.
- Root system customizable.